Retinol Serum (30 ml)
Retinol Serum (30 ml)
What does the Retinol Serum do?
- Proven anti-aging ingredient
- Supports the regenerative capacity of the skin
- Nourishes the skin
- Improves texture to give the skin a healthy glow
- Smoothes wrinkles and fine lines
- Delays the appearance of new wrinkles
- Clear appearance, fresher look
- Calms sunburned skin
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Can reduce acne, eczema, pimples, red bumps
The Retinol Serum contains 2% retinol. Retinol is perhaps better known as a Vitamin A. Retinol absorbs quickly into the skin and can bind to our skin cells, renew them and improve the tissue structure, making wrinkles less deep and delaying the development of new wrinkles. It is a powerful and proven ingredient against skin aging and it makes the skin more beautiful, tighter and more even. For example, it also works well against skin discoloration. But retinol also has an anti-inflammatory effect and has a positive effect on acne, eczema, pimples and red bumps on the skin.
HOW DO I USE ?
For best results, use the serum twice a day. You can combine it with another RevitalTrax serum. Suitable for men & women.
It is important to first clean your face with the RevitalTrax skin cleanser. Dry your face with a clean towel.
Then apply the RevitalTrax moisturizing lotion to your face, neck and décolleté and the eye cream around your eyes.
When the lotion is absorbed, remove the filled pipette from the serum bottle.
Apply up to 5 large drops of serum to the face, neck and décolleté.
Spread the serum in an upward motion and give it some time to absorb.
Finally, apply a RevitalTrax cream to your face, neck and décolleté. After this you can apply any make-up.
Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so our advice is to only use this serum in the evening
with a day cream with SPF or sunscreen during the day. You can combine it with another RevitalTrax serum
in the morning. Suitable for men & women.
Important information For external use only. The use of retinol is not recommended in pregnant women. Retinol increases the sensitivity to sunlight, so only use retinol in the evening or during the day with a sunscreen or cream with SPF. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we advise you to stop using it. Avoid direct contact with the eyes
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A?
- Retinol stimulates the production of collagen, so that this serum works very well in combination with the RevitalTrax Anti-Aging Collagen Complex?
- Retinol was used for acne, where it was striking that the users not only suffered less from acne, but also looked younger? For example, it was discovered that retinol can be used more widely.
- Retinol is an extremely effective cell-communicating ingredient? This substance can literally attach itself to almost any skin cell and pass on that cell to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell!
For optimal results, this serum is enforced with vitamin E and hyaluronic acid
Vitamin E does miracles for your skin: it strengthens the skin's barrier function and protects it from harmful external influences. It has a strong moisturizing effect, reduces redness, irritation and inflammation and boosts the skin's immune system, so that your skin can take a beating.
Hyaluronic Acid helps to retain more than 1000 times the weight in water in the cell of the skin. As we age, the skin loses moisture, which makes the skin less firm and flexible and, among other things, wrinkles. Healthy moisture is one of the most important properties of a youthful looking skin and no other biological substance can retain as much water as Hyaluronic Acid, resulting in increased smoothness, softening and reduced wrinkles.
Store at room temperature (15-25 ° C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.
Not suitable for persons under the age of 18. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Consult a doctor if desired.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.